Eastern Restoration & Masonry Contractors Ltd.
Position: Masonry Labourer/Tuck Pointer
$21 - $25 an hour
Eastern Restoration & Masonry Contractors has been in business in the Quinte Region for over 40 years. We are experiencing continued growth within the industry and we are currently seeking individual(s) to join our team as a Masonry Labourer in Masonry Restoration Construction.
As a Masonry Labourer/Tuck Pointer, you will be given tasks to help complete daily goals. You will be expected to assist others on projects of varying complexity in both residential and commercial environments. The work requires a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- Masonry experience required
- Some experience in common tools (concrete saws, mixers, grinders) and scaffolding, swing-stage and boom operation an asset.
- Must be good with heights
- Have the ability to take direction from owners
- Have good foresight, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Be available Monday - Friday approximately 44 hours a week
- Hold a valid Ontario's License with a clean driving record
- First Aid training and Working at Heights training
- Brick laying an asset
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Employment would be PERMANENT SEASONAL - April to December. Prospective candidates should be prepared to work approximately 44 hours week.
RATE OF PAY
Rate of pay will be negotiable dependent on aptitude, attitude, productivity, experience and skill. Applicants can expect to be compensated well for experience and special skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter with the Subject “Masonry Labourer/Tuck Pointer Application”. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Expected start date: 2021-04-12
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- 9 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: At Eastern Restoration & Masonry Contractors we take the presence of COVID-19 seriously and take all standard precautions against the spread.
How To Apply: