At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
What we can offer:
- Competitive wages and vacation time
- Benefits after 3 months of employment which includes medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, vision care, and life insurance
- Company RRSP match available after 6 months of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive training and long-term career opportunities
- Personal Protection Equipment provided, including safety boots
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Relocation expenses for the right candidate
As a member of our team, you will install heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories. Previous residential installation experience is required with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with minimum 3 years of experience in the residential installation field
- Good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude.
- Gas Technician 2 License required, 313D Refrigeration License and ODP Certification preferred. Applicants must be able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and production diagrams.
- Willingness to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours
All employees must be able to pass our criminal background check and driving record check.