Summer Intern: Assistant Estimator/Project Coordinator/Assistant for Project Administration
Geertsma Homes Ltd. along with Geertsma Construction (1988) Ltd. is looking for a summer intern to work full time over the school break with the possibility of full time work commencing upon graduation.
• Successful completion of the first 2 years in the construction management or architectural or civil engineering technologist program;
• Strong command of English (verbal and written);
• Organizational Skills;
• Computer knowledge, Word, Excel;
• Computer knowledge in estimating, scheduling and related software would be an asset;
• Able to work independently or in groups;
The role of the summer intern would be to assist the project manager with project specific coordination and estimating working towards company deadlines.
Our company has a fast-paced work environment using a team approach. You will become part of that team for the period of your internship. We offer a professional working environment with your compensation being based on an hourly rate depending on your qualification, skills and experience. Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.