QHBA Membership Advantages & Privileges
The Quinte Home Builders' Association consists of builders, land developers, trade contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, utility representatives, professional people and others engaged in the residential construction industry. Here's what you can count on as a member:
- Discounted Health & Safety Training via
- Member events:
Participating in events exposes you to new ways of thinking, challenges your views and provides you with opportunities to network and build long lasting business relationships. In addition, we bring you relevant industry information to you via email, social media, newsletters, community partner communications, the exchange of ideas & guest speakers at meetings, seminars and the annual provincial and national conferences;
- Networking and business contacts: because every new relationship you develop could result in growth for your business
- Industry information: access to information on advocacy, health & safety and plenty of training and development opportunities.
- Industry support: by supporting the QHBA through membership, you help support our industry. Local, provincial and national advocacy work relies on support from membership. Together, we have tremendous strength.
- Be part of something: The QHBA is the voice of the residential construction industry in the Quinte Region and Northumberland County. As such we bring forward your concerns and advocate for positive change for the betterment of our members & our industry
AND you can also save money on everyday products and services that you need for your business.
OHBA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: Click the logo below to access member benefits
CHBA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: Click the logo to access member benefits.