QHBA Membership Advantages & Privileges
The Quinte Home Builders' Association consists of builders, land developers, trade contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, utility representatives, professional people and others engaged in the residential construction industry: Individuals who know that membership has its privileges.
- Profit from Group Activities: where you learn more about your industry by participating in Association activities;
- Improve Your Business: through the information available in publications that you receive and the exchange of ideas at meetings, seminars and the annual provincial and national conferences;
- Increase Business Contacts: because every contact a business makes is a potential asset;
- Be Better Informed: on what is being done in the housing industry through Association contacts with government bodies, trade journals, etc.
- Further Your Own Industry: As a prominent statesman once said: "Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has the moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere.";
- Acquire Prestige of Membership: in a respected Association that is frequently called upon for assistance and recommendations by local, provincial and federal government agencies;
- Support Your Industry's Organization: by joining other members of the team and forming the "voice of the residential construction industry";
- Everyone Needs a Friend at Court: you may think it can't happen to you, but when you need help, the Association is on your side.