Carpenter Gordon Tobey Developments Ltd. - Brighton, ON Gordon Tobey Developments Ltd. is seeking a carpenter with a minimum of 2 years experience to join our team. This is a full time position in a fast paced environment with a nationally recognized custom home builder / developer. This position will be primarily based in our Brighton office.
Terms of Employment: Full-Time (40 hours/week); Monday to Friday - Overtime as necessary
Wage: Competitive hourly wage based upon experience and talents level
Experience: Minimum of 2 years relevant experience – with an eye and hands for quality
National Award Winning new home builder Gordon Tobey Developments is looking for a detailed oriented craftsman to work on our Trim Crew. Wood working talent and quality work are paramount as you will be working on homes designed and built with a superior level of finish expected.
- able to work with company tools on a variety of new home finishes.
- installation of doors, casing, base fire-place surrounds, stairs/ railings and finish components in a home.
- Work under the supervision of a senior Foreman Trim Carpenter
- Deck building, installation of exterior architectural elements and some siding.
- some framing required from time to time
Job Type: Full-time