Project Manager/Estimator for Belleville/Kingston
Geertsma Construction (1988) Ltd. along with Geertsma Homes Ltd. is looking for a full time multitalented project manager/estimator to work in the Quinte/Kingston area.
- Engineering diploma/degree, in construction management or civil engineering technologist;
- Strong command of English (verbal and written);
- Proven organizational skills;
- Contract negotiations and management skills;
- Computer knowledge, Word, Excel, estimating, scheduling and related software;
- Able to work independently or in groups with a demonstrated ability to manage projects;
- Able to provide an elevated level of customer service;
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines, within budget, while overseeing and maintaining quality control. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors. The Project Manager is also responsible for communication with clients from beginning to completion and through the warranty period.
Our company has a fast-paced work environment with a team approach of dedicated professionals each bringing their own skills to their respective positions. The successful candidate would be an integral part of our team. We offer a professional working environment with competitive salary packages based on qualification, skills and experience. Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.